It looks set to be a busy week but we're off to London on Friday so at least there is something to look forward to. With D out one night this week it means the meal plan is pretty short as I'll be resorting to something simple and boring. Does anyone else find themselves not bothering to cook when they're on their own? I lived alone for about a year in my early twenties and basically turned into a slice of toast...
• Asparagus feature #1 - this lovely pasta dish.
• Asparagus feature #2 - something with eggs and Wensleydale cheese - possibly an omelette or a delicately cheesy scramble.
• Mrs M's Szechuan king prawns with egg rice and some tenderstem broccoli which I plan to stir fry with garlic and ginger.
• When we get home on Sunday I doubt we'll be in the mood to do anything much so I've got Ready To Cook smoked haddock fillets with a cheese sauce and I might stir myself to do some green stuff on the side.
And that's it! As always, pop over to Mrs M's for more meal planning fun.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone