Thursday 26 July 2018

This week’s weigh in...that’s more like it!

Tonight the Mean Girl scales were kind and informed me that I had lost 4lbs. Hurrah! With my gain last week (boo!) that gives a net result of 3lbs across 2 weeks which will do very nicely. It’s not the rapidest loss in the world, but I’d be more than happy to accept a slow, steady dwindle. A pound a week between now and the end of the year would be nearly a stone and a half which would be amazing.

Two weeks in and I have to say I am really enjoying the Flex plan and the food that I’m eating. I haven’t felt this positive and, well, healthy in ever such a long time. Long may it continue.

Normal, whingeing service will no doubt be resumed soon but in the meantime, vive Le Flex!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastiche Rodders....I need to harness your positivity and get back on the horse after a long weekend at a family wedding!! Keep it up. Lxx

    ReplyDelete