Tuesday 6 October 2015

Weight Watchers update: September 2015

So, over the course of September I managed (drum roll please) to lose exactly nothing.  Exactly nothing.  I am the same weight to within a tenth of a kilogram.

It appears that I am really good at maintenance.  And that is no bad thing.  But I appear to have skipped over the getting-to-your-ideal-weight part.  Which is a bad thing.

To be strictly fair, September 2015 is not going to go down in the annals of all time good months.  At times it was rather hellish.  And we all know that in times of stress my ability to think (and eat) rationally gets sorely tested.  Also, there were two lunches out at the weekend which may have caused a bit of a bounce up this morning.

I've been at this too long to allow it to get me down.  It's an ongoing process rather that a finite journey to a particular destination.  But I would like that process to gain a little bit more momentum before the year is out.  Onwards and, hopefully, downwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment