Thursday 25 September 2014

Weigh in Wednesday (on Thursday)

Previously on WWF: -46lbs
This week: -2.5lbs
Total loss: 48.5lbs

Good lord but this feels like a slow and tedious process.  I know that slow and steady wins the race, is more likely to stay off, is healthier, is better, etc. etc. ad infinitum.  But when you're in it, when you're in the middle of the process (or rather, not quite the middle, the mid point remains, tantalisingly, out of reach) it feels interminable.

And it is hard to complain about it feeling interminable because the thing is, you let it get that bad in the first place

It is also hard to complain about it feeling interminable when you regularly take the day "off" to indulge your fancy restaurant habit or sink a drink or five.

But this is my blog.  And today I feel crotchety.  So I am going to complain.  I am going to whine.  And then I will get over myself and just keep on going.

4 comments:

  1. I am feeling exactly the same way at the moment. It feels impossible! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll get there...some days it just feels neverending though!

      Delete
  2. I think -2.5 is good! Keep going and you will make 50lbs off next week which is by the end of September. Stay strong! My paws are crossed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're enjoying your holiday Minnie! It was -2.5 across two weeks which isn't quite as good as it sounds... :(

      Delete