Wednesday 7 May 2014

Stop the rot

Right, enough already.  Easter has come and gone and I am still not properly back on track.

No excuses, I've been a bit rubbish but it has to stop now.  I refuse to let myself go backwards.  I refuse to give up.  I may well have lost fifty pounds, but there are plenty more to go and I need to get over the complacency and get on with the business of weight watching.

I have gone and signed up at the gym / pool situatued in a hotel just across the road from my office.  It is pricey and small but it is convenient and that is the key at the moment. 

I have plenty of nice meals planned to look forward to over the next few weeks but, other than a gin tasting session that I'm attending on Saturday afternoon, not much by way of outings - which suits me fine for the time being.

There are eight weigh ins between now and when we fly out to Barcelona for a few days.  There is no reason why I couldn't have hit the four stone mark by that time - and hopefully be sailing down towards the next stone bracket.

This is a declaration of intent.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I'm finding it really hard at the moment but I sign up with you to loose that 1/2 stone I put back on over the Easter break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! 50 lbs is such an achievement - and the prospect of 4st off is just awe-inspiring.

    Px

    ReplyDelete