This is my first meal planning post for a while, my first in my new home and my first as a singleton. Phew. I'm keeping it extremely simple and with lots of nursery food options on there (see Thursday and Sunday!) to get me back in the swing and to soothe my troubles away - while remaining on track. Where a dish won't freeze particularly well I shall just eat it over two nights. I know - contentious (but frugal).
• Monday and Tuesday - cheese and tomato bread pudding with salad in honey mustard dressing.
• Wednesday - out having a crying on the shoulder session with my lovely friend A. Going straight from work so will have an Innocent veg pot before leaving the office.
• Thursday - fish fingers, mash, peas, carrots and oodles of ketchup.
• Friday - tuna pasta bake using the Homepride sauce that lovely Jenny has recommended previously.
• Saturday - a slow cooker chilli using beef brisket and chorizo, from a Thomasina Miers recipe which can be found here.
• Sunday - back to the nursery for
potato waffles, baked beans and a poached egg. To be taken in front of Downton - if I have a working television before then!
As always, head over to Mrs M's for more meal planning fun.