Saturday 4 June 2011

I'm Still Here...

Radio silence has ensued the last week or so while I've been busy introducing my five month old nephew to the delights of Yorkshire. We had a fantastic meal at The Ledbury last week which I want to write about, and I'm keen to get back into the swing of meal planning - I have dress fittings looming!

Speaking of meal planning, some bright soul has created a website that does it all for you - randomly generating meals for a week in a single click: Grocery List. Clever stuff. If BBC Good Food or some other similar faction could do a British version I, for one, would be extremely grateful.

Enjoy the sunshine!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. 美女政戰官貓界賭神超級辣椒禿頭狂想曲孟茜黃露瑤4 June 2011 at 13:45

    http://www.wisdombox.org/Mantra/69_t.pdf

    ReplyDelete