Sunday 22 June 2014

Scales and tribulations

Previously on WWF: -50.4lbs
This week: -2.4lbs
Total loss: 52.8lbs

Last week, I didn't post a weigh in result and for that I am sorry.  It is the first time, since last September, that there has been no post and no good reason for not doing a post.  It was just sheer bloody mindedness on my part.

As you'll see, this week, by dint of putting one foot in front of the other (in diet terms) I have scored a good loss.  Which is great.  Two steps forward and one step back is still going forward after all.

The truth is, I've lost nearly four stone (good) but two and a half stone of that total loss took place between September and the end of last year.  This year there has been a LOT of faffing around.  I am proud of the fact that I have never given up, that I have kept on keeping on, but equally, I am annoyed that I've allowed myself to navel gaze and procrastinate and not just get my nose to the dieting grindstone and make some real progress.

We go to Barcelona the week after next, and, once we're back, Operation Get Your Finger Out commences in earnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment