Interesting week. Last Thursday saw D and I undergo (is that the right word? Sounds a bit negative...) our first trip to Relate. Communal navel gazing a go-go. Because our lines of communication have been pretty open I don't think there are too many surprises in store but there are still difficult conversations to be had and to me it makes sense to have them in a safe environment.
Then today I had an appointment for some individual head shrinking. You know, so I can learn how to cope with life's traumas without recourse to cheese.
There has been lots of talking. And shredding of tissues. And I'm still not in a particularly cook-ey place. But I have a meal plan for the coming week - ok, most are assembly jobs, but that's alright.
• Tonight was a chicken mini roast with roast potatoes (oh, I love roast potatoes) and oodles of greens.
• Tomorrow - omelette. With spiced potato wedges ( = middle class for chips).
• Wednesday - Caesar salad (more veg, you see) topped with a griddled tuna steak.
• Thursday - I think I might be out so quick and easy and fab - fish finger sandwich.
• Weekend: not finalised, but it's looking like Kashmiri curry with pilau rice, a lunch out at Saltaire Mills and lamb shank in mint gravy with mash.
More meal plans over at Mrs M's.