Monday 18 July 2011

Meal Planning Monday 10

What, Monday already??


My last couple of meal plans have been a little on the vague side. But a sudden resurgence of my WW mojo means that this week I am feeling smugly on top of things.

Who knows why some weeks it is easy to eat well and others it seems like an impossible task? What I do know - planning, for me at least, is essential, as is ensuring that what I eat isn't too worthy.

So, what's happening this week? Well, Saturday sees us in London having a long anticipated lunch at Dinner, Heston Blumenthal's new(ish) venture. We'll be driving down Friday afternoon and spending the evening with my brother, so no planning required there.

Here's the outlook for Monday to Thursday:

Monday - pesto pasta and salmon
Tuesday - a North African style chicken and squash tagine with couscous
Wednesday - gnocchi, spinach and roasted pepper bake
Thursday - jerk pork with rice and peas and mango salsa

I'm going to be a divil and wing Sunday. After a rich meal the day before, I may very well want nothing more than scrambled eggs.

As always, pop over to Mrs M's blog for more meal planning fun.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought of putting salmon with pesto pasta before but it sounds tasty!

    Enjoy your meal out *is jealous*

    ReplyDelete