Monday 10 February 2020

Meal planning Monday: 10th February 2020

It is Sunday night and a storm is raging outside. It has been raging all day - a proper storm, all howling wind and lashing rain. I have not left the house and am not delighted at the prospect of going out tomorrow if it stays like this. It is weather for curling under blankets and drinking tea.

The cat concurs.


A couple of bumps from last week on this week’s plan. And I’m supposed to think of something romantic to cook on Friday but I’m coming up blank at the moment. I blame the weather.

Monday: Thai curry butternut squash soup

Tuesday: roast aubergine with saffron yoghurt, couscous salad

Wednesday: chicken satay noodles

Thursday: D is out so I’m likely to be on cheese on toast or prick and ping

Friday: Valentine’s Day

Saturday: roast pork belly, langoustines, roast fennel, corn maque choux

Sunday: roast chicken with lemon and herb orzo

Happy Monday and I hope, wherever you are, you are safe, warm and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment