Wednesday 26 September 2018

Weight loss diary: September 2018

It’s been a while since we had an update so let’s get straight to it:

Weeks 1-4: -8.5lbs
Week 5: -2lbs
Week 6: -1lb
Week 7: -1.5lbs
Weeks 8-10: +2.5lbs
Week 11: -3.5lbs

Total: -15lbs

Not bad at all. Even with a three week blip I’m still averaging at just under 1.5lbs a week. Excellent. It’s not the fastest, sexiest tale of weight loss ever but it is a very sensible, sustainable one.

There will be many more blips but I need to make sure that I arrest them before they turn into three weekers. That’s too long to be off plan and (I always say this but it always bears repeating) I feel SO much better when I’m in the zone. It is hard work to plan and track but the benefits are myriad: better digestion, better sleep, better mental health...it makes you wonder what kind of moron wouldn’t make the effort...

3 comments:

  1. I am in the middle of a two week blip - you're only human! I also feel much better when I'm eating properly... go figure..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well, as long as it is not just me!

      Just seen your new blog - what a lovely idea to have a record like that. Will watch with interest. x

      Delete
  2. Better than a 3 month blip!!! Yes, I am that moron!!

    ReplyDelete