Back to meal planning!
For the first time in a few weeks I have sat down with notebook and pen, chewed said pen thoughtfully, and put together a meal plan. Nice to be back in control - or as much in control as I ever am.
So, this week is looking a little bit like this....
• Hake fillet with tapenade and pears - a delicious and unusual Hairy Bikers recipe
• Pear, blue cheese and walnut salad with crispy pancetta (I have pears to use up).
• My next recipe for the #capricornchallenge - summer garden pasta with goats cheese.
• More pasta - filled with spinach and ricotta this time and tossed with butter and Parmesan, a quick supper before a murder mystery evening!
• And something a bit more wintry (we cater for all seasons here) - Shepherds Pie with green veg to use up some delicious lamb gravy from the freezer.
As always, more meal planning fun over at Mrs M's.